söndag 20 juni 2010

music fills my heart...

...and my heart belongs to you...


i allt prat, surr, skriveri om bröllop och kärlek fick jag lust att lägga ut ngr av mina absoluta kärleksmusik.



louis armstrong...(en av mina allra första stora kärlekar. den rösten): we have all the time in the world.





nat KING cole.. (mannen jag trodde var vit som snö pga av sin röst när jag var barn): when i fall in love




eva dahlgren (still the queen): ängeln i rummet.




willie nelson (mannen som får mig att gråta varje gång jag hör honom sjung): always on my mind




the temptations (whats not to like with these guys): my girl (lanserad 1965 my year)





k-ci and jojo (inte riktigt min typ av music men..): all my life


Inga kommentarer:

you hear what i say?

the best part of us slowly dies if no one really believes they exist. what remains is just shadows of memories and the cold ashes of trust and beliefs.

hell isnt a pit full of demons
poking your flesh with a stick
its an endless dinnerparty with
all the people you just cant stand
and really hate.